Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Can you forgive me?

First off, I would like to say I am sorry for my LONG blogging absence. I have been VERY busy/stressed the last several months with classes and work. I recently "resigned" from my nannying position and have found I have a little bit of extra time, so I thought, "what better to do with that time then craft?"

 I have SO MANY great projects I have been dying patiently waiting to try! So look for future projects from me that are inspired by other bloggers just like you! In fact, I have decided that this year all my family and friends will be receiving something "home made" so I have been strategically planning (<--that's one of the classes I am currently taking...funny I caught myself using the term) out projects to complete for each.

Until then...I am going to enjoy this much needed, wonderful rainy day! 


3 comments:

  1. Glad you'll be back in the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff! Btw, where's the image from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ral images and that is why looks great.Welcome back bytheway.

    ReplyDelete