Wednesday, March 16, 2011

*First* Craft Show

It's official...
I'm signed up for my {first} craft show!


My friend Kat and I will be hosting our own booth at the 2011 Earth Day Craft Show on 
Sunday, April 17th at Peace Park
I know most of my readers are from out of state, but for those of you who will be near...stop by and check us out!!

I am so excited!! I have already started to make a few things but really need to get on the ball since April will be here before I know it! With that being said, I am going to have to limit my blogging to just 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday), I know...I know...I'm sad too! It's just hard to find time between two jobs and classes. 

I thank you all for understanding and hope that you will continue to follow me and my crafting :) 


1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! I can't wait to see how it goes!! I'm sure you'll be amazing!

    ReplyDelete