Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quick Fix: Clock Redo

Remember this clock I got for Free? 

Well it recently got a makeover and I love it :) 

I simply popped the top off and took apart the clock arms to get to the background. I found this really fun piece of paper a few weeks ago at Hobby Lobby on the clearance aisle for $0.17 (6 for $1.00). 

Once I got the paper in I took some black stickers and placed them around the clock to represent the numbers. I then decided to add a scrap circle to the clock, which I think made the piece really pop!

There you have it! A revamped clock all in about 30 minutes, which included the time it took to pick out the paper and color of stickers! 

Total Costs

Clock.................FREE
Paper.................$0.17
Stickers.............$0.20 
New Battery.....$0.25

Total................$0.62


3 comments:

  1. I finally put up my blog award and "officially" awarded it to you - a lot like getting the envelope and presenting the Oscar, I know! Just wanted to let you know and tell you how continually impressed I am that you do this from a dorm room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the clock redo:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this so much. it's so fun and easy i did it to my own clock.

    ReplyDelete