Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Feature: Kitty Cats & Airplanes

Hellos all Cait's readers! I'm so excited to be here today to fill in while Cait is off exploring the world!. I'm Amie, and I have my own little corner of the internet called Kitty Cats and Airplanes.







When I graduated college I suddenly found free time on my hands, so I rekindled my life long love for arts and crafts. Too bad since then I've gotten a job! Luckily the hubs is ok with my addiction. :)

Whilst visiting KC&A, you can expect to a lot of craziness, I've got serious crafting ADD! I'm always trying something new.

Upcyled Sewing projects (men's shirt to a ruffly top for me!)

From scratch sewing projects (elastic lace skirt)

Home decor (button frame)

Grown up accessories (lace bow)

Jewelry making (Button bracelet)

 And recently I've been into felt! (glue gun wallet)

I post tutorials every Tuesday, recipes every Friday, and a ton of other fun crafty things. I hope to see you over at Kitty Cats and Airplanes soon! Thanks Cait!

No comments:

Post a Comment