Monday, May 2, 2011

GeoQpons & Retail Therapy Weekend

I'm sure everyone can agree with me when I say I love to shop without spending a lot of money! Because I take pride in my thriftiness one of my newest goals for this blog is to share my money saving tips with you! 

So here is the first of many...

I recently was introduced to an app called GeoQpons which I absolutely LOVE! It's a database for all the coupons available at different stores so I don't have to remember my standard coupons anymore for Hobby Lobby, Bath & Body Works, etc. If you are an iPhone/Blackberry/Android user I highly recommend you download this free app and check it out! Not only does is store all the coupons it also has a savings calculator you can utilize to figure out percentage discounts, a tab to add it to your calendar so you know when the sale starts or ends and a share tab that allows you to post to Facebook or Twitter. 

** I am not receiving any compensation for recommending GeoQpons to you.

Now on to my Retail Therapy for the Weekend :) 
 These are the coupons I used today, plus the Bath and Body works one on my GeoQpons.

 I used my 'free travel size coupon with any purchase' from B&BW to buy a hand sanitizer for $1.62 and got a free sweet pea travel size body wash for my upcoming trip.

 I've been wanting a new pair of running shorts and how fun are these? They are originally $18.00 at JcPenny, but today they were marked down to $12.99 and after I used my $10 coupon all I had to pay was $3.22.

NO PICTURES FOR THE ITEMS BELOW...
thought that might be a little weird

I then went to Victoria's Secret and claimed my free pair of Ruched back panties. There was no purchase necessary so I didn't spend any money here.

My last stop was at Aerie were a purchased 4 more paires of panties. They were having a sale for $2.95 a piece and after my $10 off I wound up having to pay $1.93

TOTAL SPENT AT MALL
Bath and Body Works........$1.62
JcPenny..............................$3.22
Victoria's Secret..................FREE
Aerie..................................$1.93
Total..................................$6.77

GoodWill Finds
Burt's Bees Lotion for $.50!!

 A pair of goggles for $.50...I needed these for when I work on my moped or sand things.

Who doesn't need paint rollers for $.50

 A cool recipe holder for $1.00

Cards Koozie for $1.00. The orignal receipt was in it. Someone paid $10 for this at Busch Stadium. Lucky me :) 

Total spent at GoodWill

Burt's Bees Lotion.........$0.50
Goggles........................$0.50
Paint rollers..................$0.50
Recipe holder...............$1.00
Koozie.........................$1.00
Total............................$3.50

I couldn't be happier with my purchases and how much they cost :) 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment