Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane...

...Don't know when I'll be back again.
(Oh wait--Yes I do. Ticket home say May 29th :)) 

Hello my lovely readers! As most of you know {unless you are new...welcome!} I am leaving for my trip to Europe this weekend, which is fingernail-biting-super-exciting!! Since I will be gone for about 3 weeks I have lined up several guest bloggers to keep the creative juices flowing here at CaitsCreates. All of the ladies I've chosen to feature truly are a creative inspiration!

Throughout the next few weeks you will see several tutorials involving: upcycling, clothing redo's, and just plain craftiness! Basically, these ladies will make you look at common/plain jane things like coffee filters and paint swatches (to name a few) in a whole new light.

As for me... my bags are packed-way too full, my batteries are charged and I'm ready to take on the world!! I'll see you all again in a few weeks :)

P.S. Let's hope that blogger stops having issues! Otherwise, things might not go as planned while I am gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment