Sunday, January 16, 2011

My purse gets a Makeover

I recently lost a button on my purse and was devastated. I love this purse because it's easy to carry and the color is great for the season. However, I haven't been carrying it recently due to it looking rather tacky. 


Picture
Fed up and tired of not being able to use my purse I went to JoAnn's one day to search through their buttons. They have quite the selection! I found some very detailed ones that I thought would look perfect. The buttons were originally $3.29 for a pair, but with my 40% off coupon I got them for a little under $2.00. 


Picture
I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. I personally think these buttons look better than the cheap shiny ones that came on the purse. YAH, for being able to use my purse again! :) 


Picture


No comments:

Post a Comment