Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Deal of the Week

Who likes $5.00 movies?! *ME, ME, ME*

Yesterday while scanning through coupons {some like the call me the 'Coupon Queen') I found a coupon for $4.00 off the movie Eat, Pray, Love. I went to my local Target to purchase the movie and saw it was on sale for $9.00 (the movies they feature by checkout lines). 

So using my coupon during this current deal made my movie only $5.00. The cashier couldn't believe my purchase (normally sells for $15-20) and wanted to know where I got my coupon. Then she started to talking to the cashier next to her and before I knew it I was giving out my process to everyone in my checkout line and the line next to me! 

This gave me a sense of satisfaction and put a big smile on my face. Other people actually appreciate my thriftiness? Who knew! So then that made me think, "Hmm...I should share this advice with my followers! Who knows, maybe one of you wants to purchase this movie as well! 

Ok I will stop talking now....All you have to do to score this deal is follow the steps below

Go Here and click on "Entertainment" on the left hand side. Click on the 2nd page and scroll down until you see the coupon for Eat, Pray, Love. Clip the coupon and print it. 


Take your coupon to Target (this is the only place I know of that has them for $9.00) and locate the movie and purchase! Please let me know if this post was helpful! 

**Note this deal is only good until February 19, 2011.

Have a Terrific Tuesday :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment