Friday, February 4, 2011

Free Friday- Valspar Paint

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let you know of the AWESOME samples that Valspar Paint is giving away for FREE! I don't know about you but I LOVE me some  FREE paint :)

photo from Valsparpaint.com

Okay, so here's the skinny on things...

All you have to do is go to Facebook and click "Like" on their page.

The free sample store opens each day at 9am central time and stays open until they give out all of their samples for the day (they only give out 1,000 a day) so you should try as close to 9am as possible! I tried at 10am yesterday and it was already closed, but I got mine today!

If they reach their 1,000 give-a-ways for the day, don't worry, you can try again the next day. Just search for their name in the Search box and then go to the "Power in Color" tab. Once you finally get in to where you can pick your colors there are 3,000 shades to choose from so try to have an idea in mind!

Your free starter kit will come complete with the following:

– 8oz Paint Sample
- Mini Paint Roller
- Paint Tray
- Coordinating Paint Chips
- $5 off 1 Gallon of Valspar Paint from Lowes coupon


NOTE: They don't deliver to P.O. Boxes



1 comment:

  1. Caitlin,

    I'm watching for my free paint sample to arrive any day! Can't wait to try a new color in that ugly bath of mine =D

    ReplyDelete