Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rummage Sale=Success


I went to a huge rummage sale this past weekend in Columbia and you won't believe what all I got. Prepare to be amazed....Also, try to guess how much you think I spent on all of this and I'll let you know the total at the bottom...
Picture
Shirt from Old Navy for me 
Picture
Sleeping pants...I plan to just use the fabric.
Picture
Three pairs of athletics shorts for my niece Hailey 
Picture
Nike and Adidas tops for Hailey  
Picture
Two more tops for Hailey 
Picture
A pair of DC Shoes swimming trucks for a friend of the family. 
Picture
More material
Picture
A necklace and some clip-on earrings 
Picture
A Jar 
Picture
baby bottle drying rack...I plan to use for plastic cups
Picture
A t-shirt to workout in 
Picture
three books for Hailey to read 
Picture
Three UGLY duck canisters I plan to spray paint. 
Picture
A bag from The Sak. I found a similar one on their website (see below) that sells for around $60.00 I'm sure mine is just a older style..
Picture
That's all.....so how much did you guess!?!? If you guessed $2.00 THEN YOU ARE CORRECT! Yep, that's right. All of this fit into a bag I got for two stinking dollars! Now that is thrifty shopping!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! You cleaned up, girl! What finds! Think you should add some flowers to that purse like the one you did on the yellow headband (with twisted scrap of fabric)...would be really cute! Could also use the baby bottle drying rack for spools of thread, if the plastic rods aren't too big!

    Mom used to be a crafter, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete