Monday, March 7, 2011

New Finds

This past Thursday I got an email talking about a "FREE FOR ALL" in the basement of one of the dorms. Every year Stephens {where I go to Grad School} has a huge garage sale to raise money for the undergraduate programs; all the items are donated and stored on campus. Well it turns out the space where they store things is going to be given to an organization so all the stuff had to go! 

Here are my fabulous finds for FREE
 Now I can heat my food up on real plates!!

 18x20 Picture Frame

 A nice pair of comfy scrub pants...YES!

Some random black bags and a piece of black felt

My lamp has been needing one of these! 

Some OLD picture frames. One of them had a name and '46 written on the back in pencil. 

A solid wooden tray that I plan to fix up! 

Some patterns I can try out! 

Random carrying thing.

Clock

8x10 picture frame

Flash Cards

 A sterling silver bowl of some sort...it will look nice cleaned up :) 

 I'm so excited to see what I can do with some of these purchases!!! Can't beat FREE :)



No comments:

Post a Comment