Monday, March 28, 2011

New Shelves

This is the first year that I haven't gone on spring break and guess what? There is SNOW on the ground! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!? This has definitely been a year for the books! Anyways, this year I decided to save money for my Europe trip and instead of traveling I'm spending some time at my parents house. Most of my break is packed with catching up on doctors appointments and working, BUT I do have something exciting to show you...I now have new shelves in my room upstairs!! 

{PLEASE EXCUSE THE POOR QUALITY PHOTOS I HAD TO USE MY iPHONE}

I started with this...

...and ended with this!
 These are cool shoe bins to hide my MANY shoes! 
 Here is the pretty detail on the shelves! 

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Did you build those yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! A few things:
    1. So are you just naturally super talented??
    2. Love your spoon art idea that I saw featured on Young Nester!!
    My blog, Staying Home and Staying Sane is a green family blog with reviewss and giveaways blended in.
    ANything upcycled intrigues me!! So, I love this idea! I hope you don't mind if I share this with my blog and FB blog page and credit it all to you because you're amazing great at this stuff. I love how the simplicity is still there but it looks ecclectic at the same time.
    Would love to have you visit at southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete