Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Interested in being featured?

Calling all crafty ladies!! 
These next few weeks are going to fly for me with 
  • Planning and hosting a bridal shower 
  • Completing finals 
  • Packing for Ireland, Norway, England and Scotland
Since I will be traveling for two weeks without internet I need your help! I am looking for any of my very talented and crafty followers who are interested in being featured to please contact me by Email

If you've never been featured now is your time to shine! It is VERY easy to do, just email me and I will give you all the information you need to make it simple and quick! 

If you have been featured by me before please feel free to contact me with your new ideas. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and seeing all your crafty ideas! 

Thanks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment