Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wall Artwork under $15.00

I have been rather slow with my blogging lately and I apologize...this week has been nuts and it's only Wednesday! Thank goodness for this wonderful "hump" day! Between crafting like a crazy lady, my aunt being here from Texas, doing homework and fixing my moped (yes I own a scooter :)) I haven't had much time to be crafty. However, I do have something to show you! 

This has been a long process

It started with the Shabby Chic Mirror revamp

Then I created New Wall Art with supplies found at Goodwill

Then I was stuck for a long time...and needed your help HERE

Finally some more creative juices came from the excitement of my upcoming Ireland Trip and I started Mapping out my Adventures

Then I FINALLY made a matching one that displayed the U.S

I just love it...

Total Costs for ALL Art work: 

Mirror.........................$8.00
Chair Pictures.............$4.50
Maps..........................$2.00

TOTAL....................$14.50


No comments:

Post a Comment