Friday, April 15, 2011

Preparing for the Craft Show

IT'S ALMOST HERE....
SUNDAY!

I Have started getting things ready for this weekend...display boards, containers, etc. I thought I would give you a quick glimpse into the direction I am going for those of you who won't be attending the festival...

 My awesome banner!!! 


A display board to put all of my pins and dishwasher magnets on...I still need to put more on, along with tags! 

 Remember this tutorial? I have multiple colors in pins...

 Felt Flower Pins

 Felt Owls

 Headbands....this will be tricky to make them stand-up...any ideas? 

Make shift holder for earrings and business cards! 

 My pretty business cards to hand out! 

 Pearl Bracelets. 

 Elastic Headbands....

 Another style of felt/elastic headbands

I am so nervous excited!! I am just hoping to sell something and praying for good weather (it's outside). 

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!


4 comments:

  1. Looks great!! Good luck - and I LOVE your business cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks awesome!!! I'm sure you'll do great!!! I wish I had talent like that. Where I live there are crafts fairs and markets 4 or 5 times a year! Do you have an etsy shop? I suppose I should look on the site for a button...lol..hadn't thought about that yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you blog while looking for business card ideas. I sell headbands as well and you can cover a paper towel roll with fabric for the display! Just roll fabric around it and stuff the excess into the holes on the ends. I used 4 of them at my last show and placed them all on an old mirror (it created kind of a tray so they didn't roll around the table). Looks both professional AND crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete